Sunday

Happy Easter

Today was a great day ! It started with church, then photos at the park, then lunch at my moms followed by an egg hunt for the kids.  We finished off the day at my mother in laws for a home cooked Easter dinner (that was delicious).  
Who could ask for anything more?

Tiffany  - Kindal  - Braxton
Devin has outgrown the egg hunt, but he still patrols the yard to make sure nobody left any stray eggs.

My Favorite Faces

Our family

This one was too cute of Matasia running to get ahead of the others.

Brookelynn with her Easter basket

Delano - Stacia - Jett - Dash


That's all the photos for this post. I am very tired and ready for bed.

1 comment:

  1. these pics are so good...I especially like the colored eggs on the black and white background..great idea and thanks for dinner on friday it was so fun...

    ReplyDelete