Friday

TGIF

Boy has this week been a long one. I think it has been the anticipation of a little R&R.
Brookelynn and Devin arrived back home yesterday around lunch. Brookelynn decided to load right back up and head to Nashville with my sister. She is just a traveler I guess. When they arrived back from Nashville, the seven of us went to dinner at Logan's.
This evening we take Brookelynn back to the Titans bubble for a pizza party with the Tennessee Titans Cheerleaders. That is the only plans we currently have made. For the next several days, we will just "play it by ear".
Beautiful weather is in the forecast for the next couple of days so we should definitely be outside.
By the way, for anyone who likes to monitor their credit report (like I do), they are running a special on their "score watch". I renewed my annual membership last night.  I had let it expire about 2 months ago and it has been driving me crazy ever since.
Today I will renew Stroker's membership too. He and I like to compete on who has the highest score. Yep...some of the weirdest things entertain the two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment