Tuesday

Fall Break is here

OK...I have just a few minutes to spare so I will try to bring this blah blah blog up to date.
Last Friday we did something or went somewhere...I can't remember now. Friday is just a blur.


Saturday we had to do a lot of preparation for Sunday including going back to Nashville for one last cheer practice. Saturday night we joined in the fire pit and corn hole gathering at my brother-in-laws house till almost midnight.
We finally got home and got in the bed just before 1am.

Sunday, we were up at sunrise and headed to Nashville at 7:15 (after a quick stop at Wal-Mart for some ankle socks).  Once Brookelynn and Ansley were dropped off at LP field we met up with 4 other people for breakfast at the Cracker Barrel. The game was OK, but I did get a little bored about half way through and decided to walk around and check out a couple of shops at the stadium. Brookelynn's performance was Great! She is already looking forward to next year.
I do have one small disclaimer before you watch the video that I recorded with my point and shoot camera (not good quality) while I simultaneously took still photos with my SLR camera. It can be a little nauseating at times...sorry
Warning...Do not attempt to view this video if you are prone to motion sickness.
VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK...Not responsible for headache.
Oh yeah...Don't forget to pause the music player on the left b4 watching the video.
Otherwise the sounds will  all run together.
That's Brooke on the 30 yard line - front row

Monday was the kids first day of fall break...Actually Saturday was, but that's the weekend so it doesn't count. Anyway, the kids spent the day at home Sunday just kicking back and relaxing with the Wii, the computer, the TV and whatever else they could find. Since the cold weather set in, we realized that Devin had no winter clothes left that fit. To resolve this issue we went shopping. Afterwords, the kids decided to spend the night with my sister, Darlene so they could spend today driving the Rhino and helping her get her fall decorations out.

No comments:

Post a Comment