Monday

Pumpkin Guts

It appears that my friend Erin is never going to update her blog and share those Titan's cheerleader pizza party photos hint, hint.
According to my friend Maleigha's facebook profile picture update, she has made another trip to the beach that I haven't heard about.  Your  gonna have to make your profile public so I can check in on you periodically.
As far as Stacia's blog, well I give up...but at least you call me every now and then.

As for me, I keep everybody up to date with all the Hayes House Happenings - no matter how boring and insignificant they are LOL.
Today was pumpkin carving day. I love the smell and feel of pumpkin guts and so does Brookelynn. Devin didn't want to help, but Brookelynn thought of the perfect jack-o-lantern surprise design for Devin's pumpkin. Of course...he loved it!




 Our Friends Byrd and April welcomed their new baby boy Tytan (3 lbs. 8 oz.) into the world today.
He is a little early, so say a prayer for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment