Friday

Ending August...(The Sunday of Summer)

We had dinner at Sheer Delights (Jack's Top BBQ) on Friday evening since we were in Sparta anyway for a delivery. There was a storm that rolled through and it left a beautiful rainbow over by my mommas house
Brooke and Mary went to the football game.
We were stretched on Saturday, August 18, 2019 We had to go to Bon Air and Gainesboro. It is very rare these days that we travel that far.
In between stops, I worked on organizing the shop.
After church on Sunday, August 19, 2018, I went to daddy's.  He ended up taking us to the Huddle House for lunch.  Before I came home, I went by Kevin's because Tiffany was headed there and asked me to stop by.
I got mom's mattress sold on August 19, 2018. I met a guy around lunch so he could load it up.
We attended the CPC banquet Tuesday evening.   Doesn't feel like it's been a year already since the last one.
I had lunch with Maleigha Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at Good 'Ol Sloppy Top again.   We ended Wednesday at church (of course)
My hunny washed, waxed and vacuumed my car on Thursday, August 23.
On Saturday, August 25, 2018, we not only had our rentals, but two of our employees were having a birthday party and Ansley was having a Sweet 16 party.  It was an eventful day.
We got our rentals out quickly and the guys took a nap on the way home. πŸ˜‚
 Georgi and Mary accompanied me and Brooke to Smyrna for Ansley's party.


We went to get new phones after church on Sunday, August 26. He and I both got the new Samsung Galaxy Note 9
It is a whole new ballgame learning an Android, but I do like a lot of its features and the camera is AMAZINGπŸ˜ƒ
We are still trying to learn them, but we know we like them.


I had a hair appointment on Sunday too. I'm having to not only highlight, but add color every other appointment due to old age 😞  I will never be the kind of woman that accepts gray.  πŸ‘΅πŸ‘©
I'm still young and somewhat energetic. That's why Monday, August 28, 2018 I pressure washed the patio.
Tuesday, August 28, 2018 was the day that Devin finally went to the doctor abut the tumor on his back. The doctor agreed that it should be removed.

Tuesday also was Mary's Sweet 16!   We arrived at Fuji ahead of time and set up the table.





Wednesday, August 29, 2018 was back to the routine. Church and dinner at Cracker Barrell.
I got no sleep on Thursday night, August 30, 2018. My upper middle back was killing me. I figured I must have twisted something while I was pressure washing, but why did it wait two days to start bothering me? 😫
 I also moved my computer by the window on Thursday. Now I can enjoy work with a view. ☀🌳
The metal was delivered to install the new roof.

Friday, August 31, 2018 was an active day. It was Denette's farewell party at the Board of Education, we had a new roof installed at home, and we met up with great friends at the Dipsy Doodle for dinner.


These two were in the dark trying to read a dipstick tonight.



No comments:

Post a Comment