Sunday

5th Annual Christmas Shopping Trip

Last year, we barely got our shopping trip in before Christmas. This year, we didn't take any chances.
I got up early on Saturday, November 19, 2016 and got ready because I knew Maleigha would be early  (he-hem)  I mean on time.  Just as I predicted, she was in my driveway, just before 7am.
We made plans last year to wear "Ugly" Christmas sweaters while we shopped this year...so that is what we wore on Saturday.
We had the best time as usual.  We hit up Cracker Barrel, Prime Outlets of Lebanon, The Avenue in Murfreesboro, MiMi's Cafe, Target, Kirklands,...and all the other traditional spots except Old Time Pottery.  Maleigha dropped me back off at my house after bedtime. 
So, I hauled everything to my bedroom as quietly as I could and said goodnight to another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment