Monday

Lordy, Lordy, I'm 40

I looked forward to my 20th, I dreaded my 30th, but now that 40 has arrived...I embrace it.
It's awesome to be 40. Not only do I have a lot to look back on, but I have a lot to look forward to as well. 
I like where I am in life. When I look back on God's mercies and grace on me all these years, I can't help but absolutely love my life and everything in it.
The whole day went great. I received flowers from Stroker, and lunch with co-workers.
We had my birthday dinner at Chili's.
Other gifts I received were:
  • Be Still and Know shirt from Darlene
  • Scripture coloring book and colored pencils: Heather L.
  • $15 Subway gift card: Lisa H.
  • Dinner at El Tapatio: Sterl and Debi
  • $25 Longhorns gift card: Diana and Jill
  • $50 Visa giftcard: Amanda
  • $50 Visa giftcard: Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment