Sunday

Holiday's and Happenings

Several of us from church went to lunch at Chili's after service on Sunday, February 14.
Dalton and his family met us there as a "send off" lunch.
It was Valentine's Day also.
This year, it seems that I have hair appoints scheduled on all of the holiday's, so I had my hair cut and colored for Valentines day too.
Monday, February 15 was a rainy day...all day long. It was Presidents Day, so I had the whole day to do anything I wanted. That is not an opportunity that I see often. I went to visit mom for a while and I also spoke over the phone to Dennis Ferrier of Channel 4 News concerning the new HB2456.
I met with Legislation and done an interview with Chanel 4 on HB2456 on Tuesday, February 16.
By Wednesday, February 17, I had to face all the questions from people we know about the news interview.   I had hoped that no one watched Channel 4....but apparently that is not the case.
At least, no one at church asked me about it.
Oh yeah...I also heard some good news today about getting a new office.
Thursday, February 18 came with the refreshing feel of spring.
Friday, February 19 was a nice day too, minus the wind. I made two sunny drives to Spencer with the windows down and the radio up. We had dinner at El Tapatio with the Paramore's and Roberts. I should have known they were up to something. I ended up with the lice hat on my head and the humiliating singing. I saved myself from the ice cream in the face. Why would I ever agree to El Tap on my birthday weekend? I know better than that :/
We had some Sparta deliveries on Saturday, February 20. It also gave us a chance to visit mom for a while and daddy for a while.  I never really have the opportunity to visit much, so when we are in the neighborhood, I make time hang out for a little bit.
Sunday, February 21, we went to lunch at Fazoli's with our church friends. I spent a good deal of the day in the shed working on consignment stuff to clear out. I can't handle useless stuff laying around, so I try to thin it out every chance I get.



No comments:

Post a Comment