Sunday

Bounce, Bounce

We had barely got our vacation bags unpacked at home before Brooke was back to asking us for a trampoline. As if we hadn't spent a week of going, doing, spending..., 
We wound up making a trampoline purchase. 
It seemed as if we couldn't get it assembled fast enough.  I decided to stay away from the assembling portion because I know how it effects our nerves when we try to put stuff together. I let Brooke and her daddy argue that out for a few hours (tehehe). Eventually, the assembly was complete and they both gave it a test run.
I decided to make my one and only "Extreme Couponing" run and stocked up on Coca-Cola and Sprite. (21) 12 packs for a total cost of $4.88
 I felt like I save a million bucks!
We finished off Sunday evening, June 7, sipping sweet tea in the front yard swing.
Aaahhhh...home sweet home. There is nothing better. 
Vacation is great but I would always choose home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment