Friday

12 Days of Christmas

Okay, so I finished the Christmas tree on Monday, December 1.  

On the 2nd day of December, I got the Christmas cards mailed. All 187 of them.
Wednesday, December 3 was a fellowship meal at church. i made a Pineapple Casserole and Chicken casserole.
On the 4th of December, I wrapped a few gifts and got them under the tree.
On the 5th Day of December, I joined a group of ladies for our annual Christmas lunch at Nick's.
I opened a Sam's club membership on Saturday, December 6. I also cooked dinner and wrapped a few more gifts. The downfall was that Stroker rolled down his passenger window and it died. Guess who had to ride back from Sparta on the passenger side...in December...with the window all the way down?  Yours Truly
December 7 was Braxton's 4th Birthday party. Guess who got to ride all the way back to Sparta on the passenger side with the window that won't roll up? Yep...me again. Of course, after we got home, he tinkered with it until he got it rolled all the way up. 

Stacia and my great nephews joined us to watch the Christmas parade on Monday, December 8. Grey danced to every marching band.
Brooke's friend Alyssa spend the night on Tuesday, December 9. They had a photo shoot with Santa.
On the 10th day of December, I visited the chiropractor for a line up before church. After church, we had dinner with Sterl and Debi.
On the 11th day of December, I scooped up my mom and we went Christmas shopping. She completed all her shopping in one single night. Inspiring.
On the 12th day of December, the Grinch delivered another computer virus, so I spent the evening on the phone with Dell removing it. Simultaneously trying to bake 48 Smore's Bar cookies for a cookie swap on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment