Saturday

So what is Normal Anyway?

We had another great breakfast at the B & B on Wednesday, June 4. It began with a raspberry turnover and ended with waffles and bacon. We said goodbye to the Bed and Breakfast.
We made the three and a half hour trip back home on Wednesday and we were beat when we got back. We had packed in a lot of walking, climbing and new experiences over the last couple of days. I did however, drum up the energy to sit down and order a new computer. I've been needing to take the plunge for a few months now. I can't wait until it arrives. :)
On Thursday, June 5, we tried to get back to normal. We had plenty of stuff to do around the house since we had been gone for 3 days, we were missing Brookelynn like crazy, and we were still tired from our travels. So "normal" was still a couple of days away.
My new computer arrived on Friday, June 6. Too bad we had a busy evening scheduled, so I didn't get to unpack it that day.
We spent Saturday, June 7 outside ALL day setting up bounce houses, cleaning bounce houses, folding them and putting them away. I had sweat dripping off of me and I HATE sweat.
It felt good to get all that accomplished though. We were definitely ready for bed that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment