Saturday

Gymnnast

On Monday, the 18th, I decided to lay in the bed just one more day to see if I could kick whatever it was that was making me feel like crud. It was a good day to stay in the bed because it rained all day long.
Wednesday the 20th, we went to El Tap for dinner before going to church. We split up a little differently than usual, the women's group had a meeting while all the men had their meeting.
On Thursday, I snuck a few pictures of Brookelynn while she was in gymnastics.

Friday night, Brookelynn went with Cassidy to watch "The Passion" play that one of the local churches was hosting. Stroker, Devin and I went to Cheddar's for dinner.
Today, we went for a visit at my dads. We picked up some ramps that will help us out when trying to get the dolly up a set of stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment