Sunday

Coming Down with Something

This Monday started with more Faith visits with our pastor. Afterwords, Stroker and I had a nice and quiet  dinner for two at Cheddars.
We also ordered a new piece of equipment to add to our fleet.
By Wednesday, I started to feel like I was coming down with some type of cold or something. I had a cough and was beginning to feel achy. We went for dinner at Logan's and went to church, but I didn't feel like doing either one.

Thursday morning I came home at 9am to lay down. I was OUT for the rest of the day. The only time I got out of bed was for a bathroom visit. Since the kids were on spring break, there happen to be no gymnastic classes for Brooke Thursday evening. Stroker figured out something for dinner for him and the kids because I slept right through dinner too.
Friday was no better. In fact it was almost a carbon copy of Thursday except for the small detail that I never got up to try to start my day like I did on Thursday.
Saturday was a bit better. I was not back to 100%, but not as in bad of a shape as the three days prior.
Unfortunately, our downfall for Saturday was that we got the truck and the trailer stuck in the mud for about forty-five minutes. For a minute I thought we were not gonna get out of that mess. Thank the Lord, He helped us out.
On Sunday, it was my groups turn to bring in breakfast. I was running a little behind because I was still recuperating from what ever I had a few days prior. After church, we attended a funeral for Robert Cowan. He is the father of Darryl Cowan, a church member.
I also squeezed in a visit with my mom on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment