Friday

Oh Summer, Please Don't Go

Is August already over? Really!? It hasn't even felt like August. The weather this month has had mild temperatures and sunny days.
We spent all day last Saturday with our friends in Murfreesboro. We spent a few hours at Ansley's bowling party, we went by a few stores, visited Erin and Brandon at their house and went to dinner with them at Demos. We made it home just in time for bed Saturday night.



Sunday, I helped in the sound booth at church. The only thing that I don't like about it is that I can't pay as close attention to the message.
Devin, Brooke and I went to moms on Sunday and we took a picnic to Rose Cemetery and had lunch with my mom and grandparents.
I finally got the front door painted and placed our new Hayes Family art on it.

Stroker got tickets for him and Devin to go to the Titan's pre-season game on Thursday to check out all the new stuff at LP Field. Devin decided that he didn't want to go since TTU got a new player from UT on their team.
Stroker got rid of the Titans tickets and got us 4 Tech tickets so we could all go to the game, but he got shot down again by Devin again.
Ended up that Devin wanted to stay home and track all the games on TV. Stroker, Brookelynn and I went to the Tech game ourselves. I don't know if it is teenage melancholy or if we just aren't as cool as we used to be (LOL), but Devin doesn't go much of anywhere with us these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment