Monday

Welcome August 2012

The first few days of August have felt productive.
  • Wednesday 8-1-12: Chic-fil-a Day! Dinner at Church

  • Thursday 8-2-12: No School!  Stroker and I voted.
  • Friday 8-3-12: Stroker and I had a quiet dinner for two at Logans.  Brookelynn got in a fun trip to the fair.
  • Saturday 8-4-12: Had our anual "Birthday" dinner at Golden Coral. Twenty-four of us attended this year. Thank you Daddy.
  • Sunday: A rainy, stormy day. Church, visited mom, organized the desk and hung a few photos. Stocked back up on snacks for school. These should be gone by Wednesday.
I also hung the last couple of shoe shelves in the new walk-in closet. Almost all of my shoes are off the floor now. I don't know what makes me so OCD about things not touching the floor.


No comments:

Post a Comment