Thursday

Well Done

My intentions this week have been to cook a home cooked meal, but what can I say...I failed!
Usually, when we go out to dinner and Stroker orders a steak "well done", it arrives at our table "medium well". He then sends it back to the kitchen and they finish cooking it. I don't know if it is just our lucky week this week or what, but Stroker has received two fully cooked steaks in the last two nights. Logan's last night and O'Charley's tonight. Maybe we are on a lucky streak.
Dinner is getting kinda lonely with Brooke not with us. She insisted on spending one more night with her aunt Darlene. Tomorrow evening is Paradise's birthday party, so Brooke will have to come home for that.
We have a wedding to attend on Saturday in Celina.
That is happy ending to the week.
Dr. Nash and I attended a funeral on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment