Saturday

Do You Know What Today Is?

It's our anniversary. (In the tune of Tony Toni Tone of course)
Did you notice the counter on the right side of my blog screen today? Allow me to point it out.

Nine Years ago today, I married the man that I could not live without. 

I thank God every day for the people He has placed in my life.
Stroker is right at the top of my list.
We debated on a family trip to Holiday World to celebrate today, but a cold front moved through and the temperatures only reached the 70's. We sure didn't want to hit the water slides or wave pools with the temp. that low.  We opted to hold off for another week or two before making the trip.
Stroker and I celebrated our anniversary with a romantic dinner for two at Mauricios.
It is not a place that we eat often, but we sure enjoy it on special occasions.
So, here is to nine great years (thirteen if you count our courtship, but you can't officially count that).
Dear Stroker...

No comments:

Post a Comment