Monday

Bags, Bags, Bags

So, the last couple of weeks have been quite busy here at the Hayes House.
No time for rest or relaxation. I probably have bags under my eyes. 
From summer break at school, remodel work on two rooms, a beach getaway, our anniversary and life in general, we have been on the go more than ever.
Devin spent Saturday night at a friends house,
Brookelynn babysat Jett and Dash on Saturday at Stacia's house.
Stroker cleaned my car.
I received two new 31 bags to go with my "large tote".
We were invited to dinner at my mother-in-laws and it was good home cookin'.
We delivered Paradise's graduation gift bag while we were visiting Mildred.
That finishes off the last of our gift bag deliveries for graduation.
I got in a three and a half our nap on Sunday, which is something that I never do. I was so worn out from all the constant go go go here lately. It was close to midnight before I got into the bed every night last week. Tonight, Brookelynn decided to spend the night with her aunt Darlene.
So, what have you been up to so far this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment