Monday

One Weeks Worth

Summer is in full speed here at the Hayes House. I didn't realize that it had been a full week since my last post until just now. It feels more like it has just been a day or two.
I will attempt to remember a few of the happening around here since last Monday.
Tuesday, I had a hair appointment, and that was about all I accomplished that day.
Wednesday, I organized a few things around the house and went to Bible study.
Thursday, Brookelynn and I decided that we were both overdue for pedicures, so we went and took care of that. Brooke decided on purple and I decided on a teal color. Our toes are screaming summer now. Brookelynn loves the massage chairs at the nail shop. She can never leave them alone. She pushes buttons the entire time we are sitting there.
As we were leaving, Brooke said to me, "I can't understand what they are saying to me...all I heard was 'feel good?'".   She cracks me up.
Friday, we went to dinner and seen a number of our church congregation there. We seen one couple as we were going in, Stroker seen another lady on his way to wash his hands. Another group went through as we were seated and a couple stopped by out table on their way out, just as we sat down.
Funny how we all had the same craving for Cheddar's on Friday night.
Saturday, we stopped by the "Customer Appreciation Day" at the bank. Brookelynn and I visited a couple of stores to do a bit of browsing and shopping.
We sat out on the patio Saturday evening and enjoyed the nice summer breeze as we looked across the street and discussed the mess that they have made of Henry's old house.

Sunday afternoon, we drove to White County. We visited with my brother and then my other brother showed up. I asked mom if she wanted to ride to my sisters house with  us and she did. We hung out at Darlene's for about  an hour. We got back home around 5:30 and just rested around the house.
Today was Devin's annual physical at the doctors office. Turns out, he was due for three vaccinations that he was not thrilled about.
Brookelynn had me to make her appointment for her physical before we left. Devin can't even visit the doctor without Brookelynn wanting her share of shots too. LOL
My massage appointment was also today...and it was a wonderful escape from the mundane Monday.
Paradise came over to spend some time with her cousin Brooke. She went to dinner with us and then decided to spend the night.
And that's about a weeks worth of Hayes House Happenings.


No comments:

Post a Comment