Tuesday

Valentines Day 2012

Today consisted of a Valentines Day party in Brookelynn's class. Her classmates loved her valentines.
I had dinner with the ones that I love most. This year we opted for dinner at a fancy restaurant dressed formally for the occasion. Brookelynn loved it...Devin couldn't wait to get back home.

Traditionally, husbands and wives find a baby sitter and escape for a romantic dinner. We decided to share the love with the kiddos on Valentines Day because we love them just as much as we love each other. It should be a special holiday for them too.
We will save our romantic dinner for two for some other night.
Speaking of Valentines Day and sweethearts...
I ran across images of fictional couples that I thought Stroker and I were comparable to.
Carl and Ellie Fredrickson
They loved each other with every ounce of their hearts.
I completely understand and cherish that feeling.
(Some people go their entire lives not knowing how that feels)
Dory and Marlin
Dory is carefree and optimistic while Marlin is taking life too seriously and stressing himself out.
I found this quote  image on Pinterest and I loved it.
Happy Valentines Day! Hope you were surrounded by those you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment