Monday

Monday's Mission

Sunday, after church, we drove to Doyle to attend a fund raiser for my sisters church's "help center". The menu was a taco bar and desserts. Afterwords, there was an auction of baked goods and other goodies. As a combined effort, we won a basket full of Reece's Cups, Popcorn, Pepsi, Milk Duds, Cracker Jacks and Doritos. Devin managed to clean that basket out in one night. We seen daddy pass by as we were leaving Darlene's church so we pulled over and talked to him for a few minutes, then we stopped by moms to check in on her and catch the last 4 minutes of the Titans game. I guess you could say we watched the Titan's lose. Dinner Sunday evening was at Mildred's. Darlene and Gary joined us there too.
Today, after checking around at a few trailer supply vendors, I found that we would have to either drive to Lebanon to get a new roof vent or wait two weeks on shipping. So we made the drive. One of my many reason's for loving my husband is that he is NOT lazy and he is NOT a procrastinator. Wait...I think that is two of the many reason's that I love him. Anywho, when there is something to be done, he likes to get right on it and finish it. I am certain he will have the new vent cap installed tomorrow.
After picking up the new roof vent cap, which was only $12 thank goodness, we went to Red Robin and made a quick run through Target before heading home.

No comments:

Post a Comment