Thursday

Accomplished

Whew...What a day
  • Stroker made it back to work this morning after taking the day off yesterday to let his stomach virus subside.
  • I was making sweet tea and a veggie tray before 7am this morning for a retirement party today.
  • I also picked up Stroker's Michigan Helmet birthday cake today (that didn't turn out so good).
  • Brookelynn and Devin both had dentist appointments this evening.
  • Brookelynn missed her piano lesson due to her dentist appointment.
  • Brookelynn and I attended a "31Gifts" party at Stacia's this evening. I bought a cool tote bag (that I will probably never use).
  • I managed to squeeze in a trip to Lowes for a few supplies.
  • I got the refrigerator cleaned out, not that it was a hard task being that it was pretty much bare to start with. The shelves were due a wipe down.
  • I got a new Babyliss flat iron for my hair. Hopefully it won't damage my hair. I had a lot of dead ends cut off a few days ago from the torture of my old flat iron.
It's 10 pm and I am feeling sort of accomplished today.
Oh yeah...I left my very first Facebook comment last night, now I am taking a FaceBreak ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment