Friday

Fabulous Friday -3rd Edition

Our day started at 5:30am with breakfast at IHOP. Devin even joined me and Brookelynn this morning. Not only did we enjoy a nutritious and delicious (wink wink) breakfast, but we were running on time.
There was a tribute program in remembrance of 9/11/01 held at CHS this morning that I wish I could have watched , but today's agenda just wouldn't allow me the time.
The sun shone and the mercury rose today for the first time all week. It sure was nice to see the blue sky again.
  This evening, we met up with Gary, Darlene, Jett and Dash at the Fall Fun Fest on the square for BBQ, music, and fall fun. Bucket, Jennifer and Libby met us there too.
Gary bought some grilled corn on the cob that everybody was asking him about. No one could figure out where the booth was to buy their own ear, so Gary spent the entire time he was eating his directing everyone else to the booth. The kids found a "build your own" snow cone wagon.
My sister surprised me with a Jewel Kade charm that I had taken interest in at a party a couple of weeks ago.
Fantastic Friday...Absolutely!
Now, I have to get rested up for the rest of the weekend that begins with an 8am oil change tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment