Sunday

Tomorrow will be Sun! Yay !!!

Finally...they are calling for sun and temperatures in the 70's for the next couple of days. We are all sick and tired of rainy cold weather. This weekend has been a busy one. This Sunday we are all going to my dads to celebrate his 72nd birthday. My brother, sister, and I are going to get a sign made for his birthday to go in front of a housing development that he has called "Heatherland North". My daddy is the hardest person in the whole world to buy for.
I think we are also going to get a bunch of the family together and visit the pumpkin patch and corn maze Saturday night.
Halloween is also coming up in a couple weeks. We have to get ready for that too. I have already started preparations for Brooke's birthday party which is only a few weeks away. Busy, Busy, Busy.
The video with this post goes with the weather here lately. I overheard Brookelynn singing one evening after daycare (a few years ago) and grabbed the camera..."The sun will come out....tomorrow". Too adorable ;)
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment