Thursday

The Big Debate

To go to the beach or not to go to the beach....that is the question. As a head cold sets in for both of us, we find ourselves debating a vacation down south. Sure, a getaway would be nice, but who could relax to the soft gentle sounds of the waves crashing in when you are sniffling and sneezing every two minutes. It reminds me of one of the times we went to Disney World and I walked around the whole week with pockets full of tissues. We still had a great time, but I looked like Rudolph with my glowing red nose all week.
One piece of advice that I would like to give to anyone planning to visit Disney World...do not pay $8.50 for a box of Benedryl at the gift shop. They will give it to you for free at the first aid counter.
Anyway, a decision will have to be made in the next couple of days as we only get one week off for Fall Break this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment