Wednesday

Same Thing

This month has been the rainiest October that I can remember. Just damp, cold, and dreary. This evening, I had to go to the store to stock up on candy for the kids to take to school for their Halloween parties this Friday. When I got home everyone wanted to eat Mexican for dinner so we loaded up and headed to our favorite Mexican restaurant. Of course we got the usual. The employees always recongnize us; One of them nods and says "same thing". ..I really need to start preparing home cooked meals, but there are too many other things to get done. I cant imagine standing in the kitchen all evening like some moms do.
We did spend a little time outside this evening while we caught the sun out. I was playing around with the camera and snapped a couple of quick photos. Cletus must have been feeling sassy because he stuck his tongue out at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment