Friday

Back to School Week

We had the best time Sunday, July 20. After church, Brookelynn and I went school clothes shopping with Maleigha and Mackenzi in Mount Juliet and Lebanon.  Maybe it wasn't just school clothes shopping, but that is what were going to call it.  And…, we have begun the creation of 2nd generation friendships.
Brookelynn and the cheerleaders had to promote the “Back to school bash” at ATMS on Monday evening, July 21. She was happy to hang out with her friends for a couple of hours and they even made a new friend in those two hours. Her name is Devin, “with an i ” she told Brookelynn and her friends. Brookelynn said to me “I like the new girl Devin, she is funny. She spells her name weird though… it’s Devini because she said it is with an “ i “.  Brooke later realized that the “ i “ that Devin is referring to was the one between the “v’ and the “n”.  Not an extra one at the end.
Oh Brookelynn… you have your momma’s blonde roots.
I got my tires rotated on Tuesday, July 22 and Brookelynn vacuumed my car for me. It was a good day for “Blu” (that’s my car’s name).
Thursday, July 24 was the official start of school. It was registration day. Brookelynn had Alyssa come home with her for a sleepover. Ansley came over around 5:30 for a sleepover. I went to dinner with my friend Lori who is in from Vancouver WA. We went to Craw Daddy’s while Stroker took the three girls to dinner at El Tap.
Friday, July 25 was Brookelynn’s Splash day with her friends. We set up the water slide for them and had lunch at Bellacino’s, then they played in the water slide some more. They were worn out and sun kissed by the end of the day. Brookelynn took a good nap after everyone went home.  
Stroker and I went to Sparta Friday evening and picked up my mom. We brought her over to our house for a visit and went to eat dinner for taking her back home. She likes to get out of the house every now and then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment