Wednesday

Preparing for Thanksgiving

Last night, I was sooo tired that I dreaded the thought of all the cooking that I had to do today. I went to bed at 6pm just to get rested up. Brookelynn and I got up around 8 am this morning and started the day with grocery shopping (right after a quick stop by Sonic...my morning drink stop). 
We knocked out the grocery list in no time, so we went to Belk, Kohls, & JC Penney to shop a little for ourselves. We bought  a bit much considering that Christmas is just 4 weeks away.
Once we returned home, we made mashed potato's, corn, squash casserole, stuffing (or dressing...whichever you prefer to call it), a cheese danish, macaroni and cheese. I think that is about it for our part of the dinner. I am looking forward to lots of good food tomorrow. My favorite dish for Thanksgiving is sweet potato's and macaroni and cheese (together). That may sound gross, but it is sooo good. My least favorite dish at Thanksgiving.....






No comments:

Post a Comment