Tuesday

Party - Party - Party

Been working on a banner for the baby shower that I am helping host this Saturday, and I just finished the invitations to Jett's 3rd birthday party next Saturday. It's just one party after another these days.
I smuged out some of the info. for this web preview, because you can never be too careful these days.

I have been meaning to paint the bathroom closet for 2 weeks, but no luck getting around to it. Since Brookelynn got her new bingo game, we have played a few times...Hey, there's an idea for family date night.  I am looking forward to family date night in the near future (I hope).
We went to El Tapatio for dinner tonight (just the four of us). Our "go out to eat partners" were "under the weather" and didn't get to join us this time.
Brookelynn and I wrapped the Christmas gifts last night that I bought on Sunday.
Well, I guess that is all of my random thoughts tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment