Sunday

When It Rains It Pours, September 30, 2018 blog entry

I covered the front desk for 2.5 hours on Tuesday, September 18, 2018. We also decided to join the YouTubeTV family that day.
These stinkin dogs won't leave the pumkins alone. Every morning, they are scattered about the yard.
Several of us met up at a new restaurant for lunch on Wednesday, September 19, 2018. The Steel Coop.
The food was great. I plan to go back for dinner some night, but not tonight, because we have a dunk tank delivery this evening and church.

I had an doctor appointment on Thursday, September 20 to review my blood work. I took the rest of the day to rummage through the boxes of moms stuff and organize it some more. I will be the first to admit, that I have an OCD issue with stuff not being organized. It is driving me crazy that stuff is thrown in totes and boxes.
They got the new siding put on  the house today.
I also got the new lettering up in the shop.
Thursday evening, we went to Monterey to watch Paradise on the Homecoming Court. It was way too hot to be watching football.  There is no sign of the weather feeling like fall anytime soon.

On Friday, September 21, 2018, Georgi and I headed out around 3 pm to be one of the first shoppers at Sweet Oneida's Barn Sale. I found several goodies and Christmas gifts.

We also had more dirt delivered and spread by the driveway to keep water from running in our yard.
It is the official last night of summer 2018. We spent some time outside to absorb the warm summer night air.

Saturday, September 22nd was a very busy day. We had 11 units out. Luckily everything was in Cookeville, Algood, or a customer pick up and return, because by the end of the day, it was pouring the rain.☂
The rain didn't let up for Sunday either. It poured all day long.☂ ☂It was a great day to relax and watch TV.
Monday, September 24, 2018...more of the same...Rain Rain Rain☂☂☂
Brookelynn went for an eye exam
which ripped Maleigha's heart out.

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 still raining☂☂☂☂ I stayed home all day because we had painters in the house.  The new dirt that we had brought in is making a mess.
Wednesday, September 26, 2018 Day 5 of consistent rain.☂☂☂☂☂ We had the final coat of paint put on and then I was out of the house by 1pm.

Thursday, September 27, 2018: Everything is like a swamp. Day 6 of rain☂☂☂☂☂☂
Finally...the weather cleared in time for Friday, September 28, 2018. It was a beautiful day ☀
Saturday, September 29, 2018 was more of the same sunshine and beautiful☀. Thank goodness because we had deliveries all over Cookeville. After we got everything delivered, Georgi and I went to the Northfield Vineyards Fall Craft Festival.
We ended September with a Cookeville and Livingston Rental on Sunday, September 30, 2018
I also got some grocery shopping done.



No comments:

Post a Comment