Tuesday

September Showers

I got up early on Saturday and went for a morning walk.



Heather and I loaded up and headed to fall creek falls on Saturday, September 8, 2018. It was the weekend of the Mountaineer Festival.  We trotted all over that event, and thank goodness my back had stopped hurting.





We had water units going out on Sunday, September 9, 2018. Can't believe it's still water-slide weather in mid September.  We delivered after church even though they were calling for rain. ☂  Sure enough heavy rain showers were on and off all evening.
We had a parent meeting for Juniors at the high school on Monday, September 10, 2018. Thank goodness it went fast. Those teachers didn't want to be there no longer than they had to. Stroker left that meeting and went straight to church for the building committee meeting.
I went by dads to visit on Tuesday, September 11, 2018. On our way, we passed Tiffany who was unloading furniture. We stopped to check in on her and then headed on over to daddy's.
I was supposed to have blood work Wednesday morning, but forgot about it until I had already consumed a small hash brown and half of a iced mocha. I had to call the office and reschedule for the next day. The rest of Wednesday went as usual. Church and Cracker Barrell...oh and a pedicure
So, I went for bloodwork on Thursday, September 13 and she missed my vein on the first arm.😧
Luckily, she got it on the second armπŸ˜“   I took the entire day to work on moms stuff that was all boxed up. I tried to organize, wash, clean and fold curtains, linens and other fabric.  While I was home all day, I even cooked dinner. I would make a great housewife. πŸ˜‚
On Friday, September 14, 2018 I had lunch with Diana and Susan at Zaxby's. Strokers birthday cake was delivered and we celebrated with 7 of our friends at dinner.

There was plenty of cake and plenty left over. I brought the remainder of the cake back home, but dropped it on the patio😨 Can you believe that?πŸ˜’
Saturday was an easy day. Everything was within 5 miles of us. Easy Peasey.  I even took a nap on Saturday. πŸ’€
We were awakened by the yipping dogs around 4am Sunday morning. When I finally got up, I realized they had cornered a opossum. Stroker got out of bed and decided to help the dogs out so he attacked it from behind while the dogs attacked from the front.  That poor opossum. I went inside...I could not watch.πŸ™ˆ  When it was all over, he just through it over the fence. Now...guess who's gonna be smelling that for the next week?πŸ™Š
Sunday, September 16, 2018 was set to be a super busy day, but the rain showers set in and we had a few cancellations. ☂ It was Strokers birthday, so it worked out that he didn't have work so hard on his birthday.
We visited Ila (Judy's mom) on Monday, September 17.  Then we went to O'Charley's and met up with my brother in law for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment