Wednesday

Just Bouncin' Around

Sunday, July 8, 2018 consisted of church, El Tapatio for lunch and two Cookeville deliveries.
Monday, July 9, 2018 was my hair appointment day at 3pm πŸ’‡and we delivered a big water unit.
On Tuesday, July 10, 2018, I had lunch with Heather and I spent some time on paperwork for renewing our insurance policy.  I noticed they were taking down the letters at the courthouse today. I was about to be irritated, but then I found out that they are just repainting and plan to put them back up.
On Wednesday, July 11, I had lunch with Maleigha. 
We had low numbers at church for the evening, probably because people are on vacation. We had dinner at Cracker Barrel (were so predictable).  We shipped out one of our used units to its new home today.  We have brand new stuff coming soon.
For Thursday, July 12, 2018, I worked, took a nap, made spaghetti for dinner and took a ride in the jeep.
I delivered another water unit on Friday, July 13, 2018. It was a great day to play in water. Brooke and I had lunch together at the Clark House.

We had Sparta deliveries on Saturday, July 14, 2018. After deliveries, I built a new stand up work desk in the office. Brooke took the convertible out for a drive. Somehow she wore out the steering wheel controls to the radio 😲  I don't know how she managed that.
We went to Sparta after church on Sunday, July 15, 2018.  We went by to visit  daddy for a while. Still not getting anywhere with clearing out moms house. We parked at moms though because we had the trailer. It was nice out, so we walked over to dad's.


My hunny cooked steaks on the grill Monday, July 16.  They were yummy πŸ˜‹
Brooke cooked dinner on Tuesday, July 17. We made a delivery to Sparta.
We were slippin' n sliding through summer on Wednesday, July 18, 2018. Those kids had a blast.
Diana and I also had lunch at Good 'Ol Sloppy Top.



No comments:

Post a Comment