Saturday

Summing Up September

I went for a pedicure on Wednesday, September 13, 2017
It was overdue. I really don't wanna know what they are saying about my feet.
We had church Wednesday evening. 
Rehab's house and family were protected by the red chord when the Israelite's marched through the town blowing their bugles.
Hurricane Irma made her path up the Florida coast and is arriving here today.


On Thursday, September 14, 2017, I went for a manicure. The place where my manicure lady works is super retro.
I also went for a car wash on Thursday since Irma was over.
I talked Devin into riding with me.

We celebrated Jill's birthday at the Board on Friday
Check out this fall table-scape we created. 😊
I had bought that pumpkin tablecloth last year after Thanksgiving last year so we could use it at mom's house this year at Thanksgiving. 
I never imagined that there would be no Thanksgiving with mom this year. 😭
I have used it a few times this fall, and I think about mom anyway. 😇

 I surprised the husband, and had praline cookies (his fav) from the Savannah Candy Kitchen delivered on Friday.  I knew when they arrived because he snap chatted me this picture immediately.

We had dinner at the American Diner with the Robert's and Paramore's Friday night, September 15th. 
We surprised him with Cake and ice cream after dinner.
Our employees worked on Saturday, September 16, 2017. I'm not sure why we didn't hire help sooner.  It has made such a difference.
We had church on Sunday morning, set ups afterwords, went on Faith Visits and had the most convenient set up EVER. The kids got a little wild though. They were trying to grab the roof.
Monday, September 18, 2017 I had to go by the church to record Angie singing. 
We had dinner at Logan's and I did a quick repair on a unit roof.
Wednesday was Church night.
Saturday, September 23rd was packed. 💪
There was a cool filter on instagram...looked just like me and Stoker in 30 years.
...even had a fidget spinner 😂
 I had a hair appointment Sunday evening and Church Sunday morning.
I cooked dinner at home on Tuesday, September 26, 2017.
I'm working on doing that more often. 😉
We also went for a walk around the lake.  Kimba approved 👌
I had THE annual doctors appointment that we all dread on Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Because I am getting older, I went by Good Shepherd and bought me some green tea and supplements that I will never take. 😒
 We met up the Paramore's Friday night, September 29, 2017 for dinner at O'Charley's
Saturday, September 30th, we went to Barn Sales and Mt. Juliet to shop.

The barn sale had the most beautiful mums.
And I found the cutest coffee mug holder 
 Target had some crazy Halloween costumes.
Patio sittin' to relax in the evening.














No comments:

Post a Comment