Friday

October Ups and Downs

We took a fun trip to Autumn Acres on Sunday, October 1st  2017
 We got more pumpkins while we were at autumn acres
We were back at church on Wednesday, October 4th.  And tonight, the water was held back while the Israelite's walked to the other side of the Jordan River.

On Thursday, October 5, 2017 we took a drive to check out a jeep. While we were in Whitleyville, we joined Dustin and Lindsey for dinner. The treated us to BBQ from Jay Dee's in Gamaliel KY
We have eaten there once before and it is very good.
On Friday, October 6th, we bought the jeep. 😀


We decided the same day to go ahead and order step bars.
...and so the jeep expenses begin.
We took our first jeep ride to Baxter on Saturday, October 7, 2017.
We also was in Gainesboro Saturday.

After church on Sunday, October 8, 2017 we went to lunch at Chili's
We made a trip to Livingston. It was a rainy Sunday. I put one of moms table covers on the kitchen table with the willow tree figurine.
Monday, October 9th was a sad day 😭
My neighbor came over to tell me that Kenny Cat got ran over.
The neighbor had already buried him.
He was my favorite cat ever. He let me rub his nose and everything.
RIP Kenny
I laid on the couch and watched TV on Tuesday, October 10, 2017.
We went to church and Cracker Barrel on Wednesday, October 11.
We also took the top off the jeep since the weather is going to be so good the next several days.
I went to moms again on Thursday, October 12, 2017.
We tossed all the fake trees, found some nostalgic stuff and found stuff that warmed my heart to know that mom kept them.
 Wow...my Y107 Christmas sweatshirt (circa 1987)
Thanks mom for the extra towels and washcloths. 😊 
 I'll keep all these clothes covered until I can get it dropped off at the Help Center
(moms clothes 😥)
On a lighter note, we took the jeep for a drive down Step Rock Road.
We finished the day with dinner at Olive Garden
Brooke and I took a jeep excursion on Friday, October 13, 2017
We drove down through Granville and Jackson County.
We had lunch at The Bull and Thistle on the way.


 Chicken Tenders
 Club Sandwich, Fries and Salad

We finished the week with dinner at the American Diner with the Paramore's and Robert's.



No comments:

Post a Comment