Sunday

Patio Sittin'

I tried to start the week off with a home cooked meal on Monday, June 123, 2017.
I cooked a chicken in the crock pot. We also installed a bigger TV (42") on the patio since we hang out there so much.
Tuesday, June 13, 2017 was Devin's last day at FedEx. Can't believe he has been there almost three years and now it's over.  I know he will not miss the cold wintry mornings or getting up at 4:30 am, but I know he will miss those paychecks.
Stroker cooked on the grill Tuesday evening.  That is one of my favorite dinners.  There is nothing like getting to stay home for dinner and having someone else cook it for you.

Our class at church Wednesday, June 14, 2017 was on the Ten Commandments.  Everybody seemed to remember the order a lot better than I thought they would.
We have a great class on Wednesday nights. We're loud, we're random, and we are growing in Christ together...and that's what really matters.
Stroker grilled out for the second time in a week on Thursday, June 15. He grilled steaks this time. YUM!
Kimba loves the patio cover too. She thinks we built her a bedroom.
We went to Sparta on Friday, June 16, 2017. Bondecroft actually, then dad's, then dinner at Shear delights.
Paradise's Birthday party was Saturday, June 17, 2017. We had took her the slip-n-slide.  She and her friends had a blast. I can't believe how quickly she is growing up.
I got up early Sunday, June 19, because I had to serve breakfast at church.  After church, we had lunch at Longhorns with the Paramore's. I visited daddy again and we had dinner at Cheddars, just in time to wrap up the weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment