Monday

The Great Outdoors

The thing about vacations is that we always come back exhausted.  This time was no different. On Monday, June 2, 2017 Stroker watched a Nashville Preds game on the patio and relaxed for a little while.  I went for  a massage on Tuesday, June 6. That always helps.  Georgi and Steve borrowed our lawn mower this week.  Stoker and I relaxed on the patio a little on Tuesday too. It is our favorite place to chill this time of year.
I gave Devin a hair cut on Wednesday, before church. We had to deliver the obstacle course on Thursday.
We had a date night scheduled at the Salt Box Inn on Friday, June 9, but we didn't go. Apparently Stroker thought there was some kind of catch to it, and he had a meltdown about going. I bet it would have been fun though. I drove by and took a peek, but that was as close as I got to date night.
We had several rentals on Saturday, June 10. Brooke and I ended up grocery shopping at 11 pm that night.
Brooke had the official unavailing of the new patio extension that she worked on all week. It turned out awesome 😍




Sunday, June 11, after church, Brooke, Heather and I hiked up to the window cliffs. It was beautiful, but I was a little nervous at the top. I wore my Chacco's which worked out well until I caught my toe on a rock in one of the nine creeks that we had to cross.






No comments:

Post a Comment