Friday

Good Film Making

We went to see "Lion" this week. Talk about a heavy movie. We left the theater feeling relieved, broken hearted and wanting to adopt a child from India.

to see the trailer, click HERE
Several of us went the following day to have lunch at India Palace.  It was a good experience, but I have learned that Indian food is something that I can live without.
We had a fellowship meal at church this Wednesday so I made spaghetti. When I got to church, I found that two other people were thinking the same thing for dinner. 
I got excited Thursday, February, 9, 2017 because the installers came to put up our new shower doors.
Once the got everything out of the boxes, they realized that the wrong size doors had been ordered.
He told me that they would have to be returned and it would be a couple more weeks before the correct ones arrived.  :(
We didn't have much to celebrate, but we went to dinner at Logan's.  Lee and Judy met us there. All the talk around town is whether or not school will be closed due to flu and strep throat going around like crazy.
We did end the week feeling accomplished. We watched the final episodes of One Tree Hill Friday night.
 9 seasons and 187 (forty-five minute) episodes later...we reached the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment