Friday

All I Want Is a Couple Days Off

I decided on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 that I would take happy meals to the kiddos at church.
They were excited to see food come in the door. I got all of them the same because I didn't want to start a war over who got chicken nuggets and who got a cheese burger.
I haven't mentioned it, but there has been a lot of sickness going on these last few weeks. Surrounding counties have already shut down schools to give germs time to die out.
Our school director decided to shut down everything
  Thursday, February 16 and Friday. February 17, 2017 for illness.
Brooke, Mary and I took Thursday for a shopping day in Knoxville. We spent the entire day on our feet from store to store.  I also bought a bamboo pillow for Stroker because he wasn't happy with his memory foam pillow, beauty rest pillow, contour pillow, MyPillow or any other pillow that he has tried.
We had an excellent Girls Day. 


On Friday, I took mom to pay her land taxes after I attended a luncheon with the YMCA.
Stroker and I joined the group from church for dinner at the Doodle.



No comments:

Post a Comment