Sunday

October Adventures

I got a new battery for the Honda on Saturday, October 1, 2016. Just in time for cooler weather.
Heather and I went to Granville Scarecrow Festival. We had so much fun walking around Granville. We even sat down by the river and relaxed for a while.
It was a nice sunny day for a festival.

When we got back to Cookeville, Stroker and I went to dinner at Outback. Since Michigan had a big win, we wore our Michigan attire.
On Sunday, October 2, 2016 we started our day at church, just like every Sunday.  Except this Sunday, Jim Gaw played this song for me.  It is my favorite.
Afterwords, Brooke helped us with deliveries. We also found time to install the new washer.

I went for another micro-dermabrasion on Monday, October 3, 2016. Brooke had an ortho appointment and I visited mom for a while. We went to dinner at O'Charley's and Mary spent the night since schools are on fall break.
Mary and Ella spent the night on Tuesday, October 4, 2016. Stroker grilled pork chops for dinner.
I went to Tupperware Bingo for about an hour.

We had a fellowship meal at church on Wednesday, October 5, 2016. Made mac-n-cheese and spaghetti to take.
Another stray dog showed up on Thursday, October 6, 2016. Someone placed it inside our fence. Brookelynn begged to keep it, but Stroker called the police to come pick it up.
I took Strokers truck to get the tires rotated on Friday, October 7, 2016.Brooke and her friends met up at Fear Farm for a night of fun and zombies. It was Jennifer Dukes wedding day, so I headed over to Rosewood to witness the ceremony. I visited with her brother, mom and seen people that I have not seen in years.  She looked very happy.


 I took her my usual wedding basket.
Saturday, October 8, 2016 was full of traveling. Gainesboro, Dodson's Branch, Livingston, Sparta and Cookeville.  We certainly kept the roads hot that day.
It was my day to bring breakfast at church on Sunday, October 9, 2016. After church we hopped in the car and headed out for a few days in St. Louis.


No comments:

Post a Comment