Friday

Holiday's and Dances

Sunday, May 8 began with breakfast at IHOP with my mother-in-law and brother-in-law before heading to church. It was Mother's Day which meant the day would be spent traveling and visiting.
We took mom a new pair of Nike's after church. She really liked them. She always talks about her old ones, so I figured it was time for a new pair. Too bad her foot is too swelled to wear them right now.
Back at home, Stroker got me an anti-gravity chair and cooked on the grill for dinner. 
I could not have asked for a better mothers day.
One last thing though... I had a hair appointment. ON MOTHERS DAY.
We went to Overton County first thing Monday morning, May 9. I shopped at TJ Maxx and went to Sparta. We had dinner at Fiesta Cancun with Mary and Georgi.
On Tuesday, May 10, American Home Design came to give us an estimate on a pergola for the patio.  I also took Brooke shoe shopping to get shoes for the 8th grade formal dance.
We got lots of rain on Wednesday, May 11. We went to church and Cracker Barrel in the middle of a down pour. 
Brooke went for her nail appointment on Thursday, May 12. She is almost ready for the upcoming dance. 
These expenses are wearing on me. 
We had dinner at the Waffle House.
Friday, May 13 was the big day! It was the day of the Eighth Grade Formal.
Those freckles are my fav.





No comments:

Post a Comment