Saturday

We Never Know What We Will Get Into

We experience all kinds of things in our business.  Not everyday is the "same ol' same ol'". On Saturday, April 23, we experienced cattle herding.  We were in White County when we got caught right smack dab in the middle of the great escape.  I remembered daddy always told me to just stand still so the cows would not run past me, so that is what we did. We stood there until the guys got them all gated back up.  Stroker thought it was funny to watch the little boy on the porch (in his underwear) yelling "Go Cows Go!".


We knew spring had arrived on Sunday, April 24 when we had our first water slide rental of the year. I'm so glad to see spring. It's my favorite season you know. It was a busy spring day. After church, we traveled to Rickman, Smithville and had a stop in Cookeville.
I started my week off with a dentist appointment on Monday, April 25.  It's not my favorite way to start off a week, but I was due a visit.
Tuesday, April 26 was kinda painful. No particular reason, just that my shoulder blade hurt all day.
I went for a massage for my back and shoulder on Wednesday, April 27. It made a world of difference. There isn't much that a good hour massage won't fix.
I was feeling way too relaxed at church Wednesday night. I was ready for bed early after that massage. The pressure washing guy came to wash our house Wednesday too. 
One last thing for Wednesday.
 I got the call from mom that her leg was starting to swell.
 I hope that goes away on its own.
Stroker and I had a date night on Thursday, April 28 at the Bull and Thistle in Gainesboro.
We both ordered steak. It came on a huge serving platter and was way to much food for one meal. We somehow managed to eat the most of it. It was good, but a bit over the top.
We had an evening of rest on Friday, April 29. Those evenings are the best! 
We dropped Brooke and Mary off to see Mary Poppins at CHS and picked them up around 11pm.
We ended the month of April with dinner at my nephew Brad's. He cooked on the grill and had lots of good food for everybody. We just hung outside for a while and enjoyed the afternoon on Saturday, April 30.



No comments:

Post a Comment