Friday

The Formal Proposal

I finally mailed the "cake pop maker" that I sold on ebay and had dinner at Longhorns on Tuesday, April 12.  I should have mailed it a week ago.
I spent Wednesday, April 13, taking mom to two doctor appointments. Her little mind is beginning to fail. She has a hard time remembering recent events. It's hard to see her health decline like it is. She now weighs less than 100 lbs. I told her that we are going to have to tie a string on her so that she doesn't blow away.
Other than the appointments, we went to church and Steak-n-shake. I someday hope to be one of those wives that cooks at home, but for now. 
Stroker and I attended the baseball game on Thursday, April 7th. It was the night that Josh was to ask Brooke to the spring "Formal"  He had all the eighth grade players to put on shirts that spelled "formal?", then he walked up from behind with her bouquet.  It was sweet. 

Our Church hosted a Women's Conference on  Friday night (April 16) and Saturday morning (April 17). I got to attend Friday and part of Saturday.
We had two new units delivered on Friday and Ella spent the night.
Saturday, April 16, was a lot of riding around to Livingston, Gainesboro, Sparta, Rickman and Cookeville.
Sunday April 17, after church, we drove up to Tomkinsville KY. We had lunch at JayDees and hung out at Dale Hollow for a while.



Our pastors birthday was Tuesday, April 19th, so we met up with a few people for his birthday dinner at the Whistle Stop in Baxter. 
Mom had another doctor appointment on Wednesday, April 20. I also had our two new inflatables inspected before going to church. I called Kevin and talked to him about moms medicines too.
I went to daddy's on Thursday, April 21 to notarize some papers for him. 
We finished the week on Friday, April 22 at the All American Diner in Baxter. 
This must be our week for Baxter restaurants.





No comments:

Post a Comment