Thursday

Spring Break 2K16

We had high school orientation on Monday, March 21. That was hard to swallow. Our baby is entering high school.  Pump the brakes!   
We, along with another parent, went to dinner at El Tap afterwords for moral support for each other. Can't believe high school is so close. 
I went for a massage on Tuesday, March 22, while Brooke went to a ATMS baseball game. I also got in a trip to Lowe's and had to make a trip to Algood. That's quite a day...for a Tuesday.
Stroker and I went by the funeral home Thursday evening, March 23. Margaret Prucing's mother's visitation was being held. She just lost her husband this year, and now her mother. 
 I feel so bad for her.  
Devin joined me for a trip to Celina on Thursday, March 24.  I like the way he steps up to help when we need him. He does not like to help...but he will if we are in a bind.

It was Maundy Thursday, so Stroker and I went to church service to end the day.
Everyday is usually busy around the Hayes House, but Friday's always kick off the busy weekends. I got quite a few things accomplished on Good Friday, March 25.
Stroker and I made our return trip to Celina, I dropped off a couple of totes of consignment items for the sale, I visited mom for a while and we went to dinner with Gary and Darlene.
Our church Easter Egg hunt was held on Saturday, March 26. Although ALL of our inflatables were rented, we somehow still had time to attend the egg hunt. I miss our kids being kids. Their egg hunts have long passed.
We all went to church on Easter Sunday, March 27, followed by our annual egg hunt at moms. I took the parachute this year too. The weather turned out awesome this year. We spent most of the time outside at moms. We hid and found about 120 eggs. There were prizes too.
We ended our Easter at my mother-in-laws. She cooked dinner for the family. I cancelled my hair appointment because holiday's are for family...not hair.
The kids are too old for Easter baskets nowadays, but that doesn't mean the Easter bunny doesn't come LOL.
I had to go to Lebanon on Monday, March 28 for ePlan training, as if I havn't been trained enough. That program never ends. Uuugghh. Stroker grilled burgers for dinner and they were delicious as usual. I ended my Monday taking Brooke to buy $165 worth of summer clothes because she claims nothing fits from last year.
On Tuesday, March 29, I took Brooke to get new sandals because she has apparently outgrown those too. Afterwords, Brooke headed out to Atlanta with Mary for the week, with her new wardrobe in tow. We are right (smack dab) in the middle of spring break, so she has hit the road.
Stroker and I looked at a house on 1644 S. Jefferson. It would be a prime location for our business, but we both agreed that it would be hard to live on such a busy street. I treated myself to a massage. That's about all the spring break I will get.
IHOP and church was all that we accomplished on Wednesday, March 30.  
Thursday, March 31 was the day that Darlene and I went to the movies to see "Heaven is for Real". It was a good movie. I managed to keep my sobbing under control. 




No comments:

Post a Comment