Sunday

All We Do Is Eat

There was an amusement board meeting on Tuesday, March 1, but I didn't get an opportunity to attend. We did manage to stop by the polls and vote for the primary presidential election. Stroker went to a high school basketball game to watch Bryric play. I stayed home to catch up on some housework. I always clean better when he is not at home.

We had dinner with Sterl and Debi after church on Wednesday, March 2 at the Cracker Barrell.
I ordered two new inflatables on Thursday, March 3 to add to our inventory. I customized the colors on one of them. Hopefully it looks bright and fun when we receive it.
I worked on invites to the Womens Conference Friday March 4, before we went to Outback for dinner.
We had lunch at Ollie's in Celina on Saturday, March 5. We visited Ma and Pa's grave. I like these graves at the cemetery. The entire family has matching flowers. I hope that when I am dead and gone that no one puts pink and red flowers on my grave. I really need symmetry too, so that I can R.I.P.
We also sold our Jungle Bounce house to someone in Atlanta and had the inspector come by and inspect our new Mini Deluxe Combo.
It was a very busy day for us.
Lennox's birthday party was Sunday, March 6 after church. We also sat up a bounce house in the forier of someone's house. You know you have a big house when you can set up a bounce house in the forier.

I redesigned the bounce house brochure to add our new Deluxe combo, front entry combo, ocean bounce, dunk tank and fly guy on Monday, March 7
That kind of stuff takes longer than you think.
Brookelynn and Devin both had dental appointments on Tuesday, March 8.  And both had a cavity.
I went for another back massage and I visited the Sculpting Spa for a consultation on my neck.
I can't believe season 2 of American Crime was on its last episode Wednesday March 9. It seems like it just started. As interested as I sound in the show, I missed the final episode anyway because we hung out at Cracker Barrel after church until 9pm.
We had our usual dinner at the Doodle on Friday, March 11
We needed a good dinner Friday night so we would have plenty of energy to drive around all day
Saturday, March 12.  We drove to Overton, Jackson, White and DeKalb counties. It was a nice day, and a longer day because of Sunday, March 13 daylights savings time. 
We went to Cheddar's afterword church with our church family. I also visited mom, Darlene, and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment