Thursday

Breezing Through March

It is clear that I would not make a good commuter to work. 
I love that I am so close to schools, shopping, work and everything else that I'm involved with. Because after my third trip to the Capitol on Tuesday, March 15, I was getting bored with the trip. Several business owners and I met at Shoney's on Donelson Pike for a briefing before heading over to Legislative Plaza at 1:30. Of course Representative Ryan Williams seen us and had the bill "Rolled to the Heel".  When time ran out for the committee to hear the bill, they pushed it off until Wednesday, March 16. So back again I went. Brookelynn went with me this time to experience how laws are passed. It was 4pm before HB2456 was finally heard. Once Representative Ryan Williams noticed that he was losing votes, he decided to pull the bill before it had a chance to be voted down entirely. 
I expect to see this bill resurface in 2017.  Until then, we can all get back to business.

We heard that Gary's sister Debi had a stroke on Thursday, March 17. That was a shock as she is only in her 50's. 
March 17 would have also been Kevin and Vickie's 26th anniversary had Vickie not made her poor choices.
I spent Friday, March 18 at CHS volunteering to help at the career fair. We had our usual dinner at the Doodle later on.
We babysat Jett, Dash, and Grey for a while on Saturday, March 19 while Stacia went to visit Debi in the hospital. I organized around the house because I like organizing and we mad a quick trip to Gainesboro.
It was my day to bring breakfast to church on Sunday, March 20. We all went to Rib City afterword's.

No comments:

Post a Comment