Tuesday

Tea Time


So, my pal Amy and I decided to do a second round of Detox Tea. It's a 14 day tea-tox. Our first round was back in November. There is a morning tea that gives you energy for the day and an evening tea that "cleanses" or in my case last night...almost kills you.
Everything was going great...I had my morning tea and felt good all day. I had my evening tea around 2pm and went on with my business, even took the dogs for a walk at Cane Creek Park. By bedtime, I was wondering why I was feeling no signs of the tea kicking in. So, around midnight I woke up and felt the tea in its beginning stages. I was already in the bathroom when I started feeling really sick. My tummy felt nauseous and hurt all at the same time.  I began to break out in a cold sweat. I even began some breathing techniques to help with the pain.
Next, I hear Stroker at the door asking  what in the world fell? I had no idea what he was talking about because I had not heard anything fall. So just as I was answering him with a confused "Huh?' I realized I was laying on the floor.  "Oh...Um...it was me...I must've passed out" I said as I pick myself up.
I am still  in disbelief that tea made me so sick that I passed out on the floor. thank goodness that I did not break my nose or anything else as I fell flat on the floor. I did scratch the top of my head on the scales that sit against the wall across from the toilet.
I'm gonna have to chill on the tea-tox for a while. It's gonna take a few days to get over my "black-out" episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment