Sunday

Spring Break 2015

Its a rare occasion, but Devin joined me and Stroker for dinner Friday night, March 13 at Ruby Tuesday's. Brooke was at at sleepover at her friend Alyssa's, so it was just the three of us.
Saturday, March 14 was a rainy day. I made some Beef and Cabbage soup to take to church for a luncheon on Sunday afternoon.. We didn't get to stay for the soup luncheon Sunday, March 15, because we had to head to Byrdstown right after church. We also worked on cleaning up the shed on Sunday. Our yard was beginning to look a little like "Sanford and Son" there for a minute.
Monday, March 16 was Sunny and 70 degrees. PERFECT weather. Although it was the first day of Spring Break, I took a road trip to Murfreesboro and shopped all by myself. That was a nice experience. No one rushing me around and no one asking me to buy everything they set there eyes on. I got back early evening and worked in the yard the rest of the day.
Brooke went with her friend Ella to the Knoxville Zoo on Tuesday, March 17.
 I called a fence company about getting an estimate on an extra gate around back at our house.
I took a second trip to Murfreesboro on Friday, March 20, but this time I took Devin and Brooke. Just as I expected, Brooke came home with a dozen shopping bags. Devin came home with the one item that he set out to look for. Those two are complete opposite.
I went to Sparta on Saturday, March 21 and visited with mom for a while. I visited with daddy too. Stroker and I went out driving around to look for a new shed for the yard. It's hard to find one the size that you want AND the color that you want. I think we are going to have to get one custom built.
We  packed in as much as possible on Sunday, March 22. We went to church, then to Sparta, Morgan came over to spend the night with Brooke, Stroker grilled burgers and I had a hair appointment. It was a packed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment