Saturday

I've been de-crowned

After Church on Sunday, April 13, we went to Sparta and had lunch at Casa Luna and visited my mom for a while. We even took a walk over to daddy’s house to visit with him and Phyllis for a while. How convenient to have both my brothers, my mom, my dad an uncle and my grandmother (before she passed) all residing in the same neighborhood. It makes visiting family easy peasy.


Brookelynn stayed late at school on Monday, April 14 for a cheer leading tryout meeting. I’m glad that she has decided to try out for a second year. She did a fantastic job last year. She sure knows how to give 100%. 
I had to spend Tuesday, April 15 in Nashville at Trevecca University at training. I left home at 6:15 and did not return until 5:20 that evening. I was drained.
Stroker had another 6:30 work day on Wednesday, April 16.
We had to be in Baxter on Thursday, April 17 by 4pm, so it was a hectic evening for us. Brookelynn also had cheer tryouts. She was very tired when we picked her up at 6 pm so we took her straight on over to Chili’s for dinner. She loved the new tabletop tablets that they have now. She tinkered with it most of the time.  The cheer list was posted at the school at 8 pm (kinda late if you ask me) and guess what… SHE MADE THE TEAM!
Stroker and I both had the day off on Friday, April 18. We made a trip to Sparta, but spent the rest of the day on projects around home.

Saturday, April 19 was RIDICULOUS!.  Not only were we covered up with seven bounce house set ups and take downs, we also had an Easter cook out at my brother-in-laws. And, to complete this exhausting day, my crown on my upper right molar came off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment