Saturday

Spring Break Continues

I love this time of year. Daylight Savings Time began on Sunday, March 9, and now we have longer evenings to get things done before dark. We went to church Sunday morning, I visited my mom for a while then visited my dad and still had daylight left. I love it.
On Monday, March 10, I had to pick up unsold consignment items at the sale. We had sold several more items and collected another $70, so all in all, we cleaned out unwanted junk and made $250 in the last two weeks. That makes me feel good :)
We also made a trip to Sparta on Monday and we tried a new Mexican Restaurant that only I seemed to like. On another note, I got Devin's cap and gown photo's ordered today. It was a tough decision, he did not smile in any of them. I know that he done that just to annoy me.
I went to Green Hills in Nashville by myself on Tuesday, March 11 all by myself. There was no one to rush me around or ask when we were stopping to eat. Sometimes a road-trip alone just feels wonderful. I like this church and always look for it when I go to Green Hills.
I had a nice quiet lunch at Panera, but all the peacefulness came to end once I got back into town and my daily chaos set in. I ended that Tuesday with some scrap-booking. I worked on soccer pages from 2002. Devin was so smiley back then.
We missed church service on Wednesday, March 12 because my mother in law cooked a good dinner and asked us to come over. Brookelynn went to Ella's for a spring break sleepover.
On Thursday, March 13, I picked up Brooke from Ella's so that she could go to get groceries with me. We cooked Alice Springs Chicken for dinner (an Outback favorite).
Friday, March 14, Brooke went to see Mr. Peabody and Sherman with her granny and her cousin Paradise. Brooke said that she was waaaayyy to old for that movie. The rest of us stayed home on the couch and ate our drive thru dinner from Chic-fil-a.
Saturday, March 15 was one of those days where we just drove around and burned gas all day. We went to Cassville, Byrdstown and Wilder. Those kind of days just wear us out.
This road particularly makes me sick...back and forth up the entire side of the mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment