Saturday

Spring Begins

Monday, March 17 was Saint Patrick's Day. The hubs and I had dinner for two at Logans before heading out on FAITH visits with Jackie. I like that it is still daylight while we make our visits these days.
On Tuesday, March 18, we attended Brookelynn's cheer banquet at the White Plains Grill. Coach Amy gave a speech about each cheerleader as she presented them with a plaque.


We had a farewell dinner at Church on Wednesday, March 19 for Denise Underwood.
Thursday, March 20 was the official first day of spring. It's nice to know that the season finally arrived. I was about to give up on it. After dinner at El Tap, Brooke and I shopped at Hobby Lobby and Office Mart.
Brookelynn doesn't usually want to attend school dances, but she decided to go on Friday, March 21st with some of the cheerleaders. She went home with Ella and some other girls afterwords for a sleepover. Stroker and I went for dinner for two again at Craw Daddy's and then went to Lowe's to buy paint for the bathroom. I spent the rest of my Friday night in the bathroom with a gallon of Navy Blue Paint.  Here is the before photo. This color is called "Ocean View".  I am planning to stick with a nautical theme.
On Saturday, March 22 I picked the paint brush back up and took into my second coat of paint in the bathroom. We also made a second trip to Lowes, but I couldn't find the paint brush that I was looking for. We ran into Daddy and Phyllis as we were leaving and talked to them for about 20 minutes.
Brooke went on a hike at Burgess Falls with Ella and some other friends. One of which has a bum ankle, so they carried her most of the way.  What were they thinking?
When I picked Brooke up from Ella's Saturday evening she was tired and cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment